Wednesday, January 20, 2010

Hedonism II, Jamaica

For a resort that is all about freedom and sexuality it seems like a tabboo to be so limited to “just work.”  I had to sneak away for sex with a turkish gentlemen.  I’ll write about him later as “Turkish Gold.”  For now, I need to write out my frustrations of being in a candy store and not allowed any candy.   I am in Negril, Jamaica at a resort called Hedonism II which is 85% booked with Swingers.  Both naughty and nice couples and a few singles are all roaming and sucessfully socializing.  I can’t “play” since I am working as a representative for Dream Pleasure Tours, it would be a conflict of interest I am told.  I think there is more than that as a reason.  I have some feelings this political move was inspired by desire and embarassment rather than anything political.  I do however understand the politics involved enough to know that I don’t know enough yet to make a decision outside of the experienced Host and Hostess I work with’s direction and “rules.”  It is their company.   So I abide by all rules.  Since I am scared of being in this new environment as a single, it can work to my benifit.

Marketing ones self is as easy as branding yourself.  Personality is key around this group… so long as it is followed up with a young, hot, naked body.  I gravitated to the good looking, younger group of about 14.  They kept a good eye on me and I must say they all kissed pretty good!  One of which, I was very much impressed with.  She and I made out and made a great show for everyone one night in the large hot tub. 

I have to host a catamaran trip for snorkeling and cliff diving tomorrow.  A naked tour.  I look forward to it, with my sunscreen, camera and sun hat.  Maybe I’ll do some serious swimming to relieve some of my pent up energy.

[Via http://romanticvulgarity.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment