Monday, February 1, 2010

The Wetter The Sex, The Better The Sex.

Or, Oh Lube, How Do I Love Thee, Let Me Count The Ways!

I have been saying it for a long time now, Wetter Sex Is Better Sex.

I have had people tell me that they don’t need lube, as they naturally lubricate.  So do I, I have been known to have a veritable flood.  That doesn’t stop me keeping the lube handy.  Quite a few things have been known to interfere with that particular body function, starting with plain old time.  I can be as wet as the Pacific ocean, but if we are having a marathon session of a couple of hours, my body can’t keep up.  I’m good for around half an hour of lubrication at this level, and then things tend to dry up a little.

If I have anti-histamines, my body doesn’t produce as much moisture, the same as if I have more than a glass or two of red wine.  Pain killers also kill the wetness.  Also, at certain times of the month hormones seem to play a part.  So, for all of these reasons, I keep a variety of lubes handy.

I am also a fan of sex in a wide variety of permutations, and there are parts of my body that don’t lubricate naturally.  I insist on plenty of lube during anal.

Using toys requires lube.  We sell a heap of toys to a heap of people, and most don’t order lube.  I hope those people have some handy, as it can make the difference between enjoying the toy or not.  Silicone, rubber, plastic, they all have a different consistency to skin, and can grab at the labia or anus unlike a penis or finger.  Lube helps.  A lot.

There are a huge variety of lubes on the market, warming, cooling, fizzing, flavoured, water based and silicone.

My advice is to be open minded, and to use a variety for different situations.  You need to be careful, because silicone lubes react badly with silicone toys, making the toy impossible to clean, and it will normally go soft and sticky and ruining it for good.

I also avoid petroleum based products as a matter of course.  I don’t want that type of chemical inside my body!  But I must stress that that is a very personal choice, and one I will leave you to make for yourself.

I also use a condom over every penetrative sex toy, this helps with cleaning and if I fuck up with the lube, it isn’t a problem.  I can also take off the condom, put on another one and put the toy somewhere else, either on me or another person.

You can never use too much lube, the worst than can happen is things are damn wet and slippery.  Gotta love that!!

Love Chiquita

x

www.cheapsextoys.co.nz

No complaints, Only Moans

[Via http://cheapsextoysonline.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment