Friday, February 19, 2010

My lovely blogroll

In no order of greatness, a list of my blogs I have to read. Hope you enjoy them as much as I do… Better with smoking

Great site for you smoking fetish people, lovely smokedawg is doing his best to give us the best smoking novellas around.

New today, Vice of Veil, kinkiness galore :)

After a little smoking fetish/sex-oriented action in the first chapter, and little hints of smoking in chapters thereafter, we FINALLY have it here in more full-fledged fetish mode, along with other kinkiness as well. And the next and final chapter (of this series; there will likely be a follow-up series eventually, though perhaps not posted on this blog…we’ll see) will be well and truly smoky, my friends, so stay tuned for that one soon.

twitter-a

Chick book

Great photoblog with gorgeous girls, new gaming insights and other cool stuff. Check out Chick of the week.

twitter-a

Pillowtalk

A great site for erotic tales or in Fantasy Liliths own words:

Enjoy…. deep breath, smell the fragrance, taste the flavors, read the words, let me take you on a journey …. it’s positively sensual!

These are my bedtime stories for you … just a little Pillow Talk.

Retro Roxy

This is one of my all-time favourites to read and enjoy. Just sit back and enjoy the tale of Roxy and her adventures. We need more Roxy around us. drivers_license

Striking thoughts

This is probably the least possible site you would imagine me going in and enjoy, don’t know squat about martial arts but do enjoy reading about it especially with someone as good at writing and explaining as Bob Patterson is. If you like martial arts, check this one out.

twitter-a

The intoxication of Vera Roberts

Another awesome erotic tales site, this girl just pour them out and they are excellent to read, also some beautiful erotic pictures to look at helps a lot. Go in and be intoxicated as I am….

twitter-a

The thought experiment

Ohhh, what can I say, a must see… A absolut haven of playboy insights and a certain fetish with all Batman related :) Great pictures but the articles are just awesome to read (yes, do read the articles as well, not just look at the pictures, I know u can do it…) :)

twitter-a

If I have missed someone out, please forgive me and send me a mess and I will put u in there.

[Via http://erotixx.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment