Monday, February 1, 2010

Sleep

the sleep is distant.

im still or feel like I am still sweating my naked cold body over a cold sidewalk on the streets. I get kicked and stumbled over and all I want to do is sleep.

But I get to escape. For good. Once spring appears in the mists i’ll start again. I need a wash.

The dogs stop barking and are muffled by the sounds of rustling papers and laughter and events that make me do such things.  

But I think of them, Wolves everywhere but I feel like I have beaten them away.

But I know once I start walking again there will be even more.

These happy pills make me not worry yet. I am skipping into the night.

2 more months I’ll start walking two months after that.

Four. Four more months of this sickly place that has been a prison for as long as I can remember.

There is hope and I am extatic this is thanks to previous events and the various clinique happy pills that have skipped down my throat.

But

All

I

Want

To

Do

Is

Sleep

[Via http://ringingtelephone.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment