Wednesday, March 17, 2010

naked dream

this morning i dreamed of my self going to an empty pool. in that pool i can se the terrace of our neighbor who was my crush. when i realized that there was a shadow and voice in that place. i hide my self.

i heard a male voice that talking to a younger female voice. i thought that was my crush and the girl was my childhood friend. I wasn’t really sure because all i could see were silhouettes.  what i did was wrapped my body and ran inside of our house. which actually not exactly our house in real world.

*****

my analysis – i’m longing for someone but even in trying/ prospect or possibilities i’m hiding myself. too afraid to show my self.

in reality – my crush is living now in the other part of the globe and my friend is now happy with her family in a far province.

[Via http://twenty7lovelife.wordpress.com]

No comments:

Post a Comment