Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Comfort

Upon my lap the brown haired girl sat

as naked as the day she was born

with the bottoms of her feet perched

securely upon the chairs top rungs

her arms wrapped tightly about my neck

the orbs of her ripe perky breasts

bounced on top of my heaving chest

as the brown haired girl rode me

for all she was worth and then some

the lips of her labia tightly gripping

my rock hard and throbbing cock

as upon the lance of my manhood

she impaled herself again and again

drove my swollen masculine flesh

ever upwards into the warm depths

of the velvety glove of her love canal

the honey pot of her hot and wet pussy

with the comfort of her womanly love

the sweetness of her willing spirit

she turned the sadness of the tragic loss

of a young friend into joy unspeakable

with her body she reaffirmed my life itself

from the chapel where his body lay

the funeral where his unexpected passing

was mourned by all who knew him

as far away from the cold kiss of a death

so sudden, tragic and quite unexpected

into the comforting arms of my lover

without looking back I surely fled

like an arrow straight to the target

where love conspires and lust conjoins

the sudden release of sexual tension

at first easing then driving away

the almost overwhelming sadness

threatening to consume my very soul

as my life flowed upwards and inwards

into the welcoming and fertile depths

of my brown haired lovers womb

where new life is born and nourished

protected as well as nurtured

so that as one dies another is born

as one is taken away another is added

the balanced once disturbed is restored

in time the wound will surely heal

though nothing will ever be

quite the same as it was before

yet life continues on as it always will

No comments:

Post a Comment